NEW: HealthSource RI Reports 4,642 Processed Applications to Date
Monday, November 04, 2013
Week of October 27 through November 2
HealthSource RI released certain metrics from its fifth week of operation, as follows:
Contact Center calls: 3,508
Contact Center walk-ins: 558
Unique Website visits: 11,825
Total Website visits: 13,778
Accounts Created: 1,922
Completed and Processed Applications: 880
Since open enrollment began on October 1, HealthSource RI reported the following:
Contact Center calls: 18,977
Contact Center walk-ins: 1,798
Unique Website visits: 101,135
Total Website visits: 119,352
Accounts Created: 11,609
Completed and Processed Applications: 4,642
HealthSource RI has said that it reports volume totals for Contact Center calls and walk-ins, as well as Website visits, accounts created, and completed and processed applications, for the prior week on a weekly basis, and that monthly enrollment data reporting is expected to begin during the second week in November.
Rhode Island Non-Profit Hospital CEO Pay: Least To Most
- Smart Benefits: Will HealthSource RI Meet Enrollment Expectations?
- NEW: Healthsource RI Announces Health Benefits Exchange Rates
- Will Obamacare Help - or Hurt - Rhode Island Businesses?
- Carol Costa: Click Here… Oops: Obamacare’s Legit Problem
- UPDATED: Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare—Complete Reaction
- Fight Over Obamacare Heats Up in Rhode Island
- LEGAL MATTERS: Religious Challenges to Obamacare
- LISTEN: Will Rhode Islanders Purchase Insurance Under Obamacare?
- Lisa Blais: Big Labor Wants To Shuffle The Deck On Obamacare
- Lisa Blais: RI’s Obamacare Landscape: Got Coverage?
- Obamacare Could Leave 1 in 10 Rhode Islanders Uninsured
- Obamacare: What the Supreme Court Decision Means for RI Companies
- PODCAST: Stenhouse Reacts To Obamacare
- Rob Horowitz: Campaign To Strangle Obamacare In Its Crib Will Fail
- Securitas Blames Obamacare for Dropping Rhode Island Healthcare
- Smart Benefits: 14 Things To Know About Obamacare
- Smart Benefits: 3 Ways Obamacare Hurts Employees
- Smart Benefits: Employers Who Ignore Obamacare Will Pay
- Smart Benefits: Obamacare Delay Helps Employers Prepare
- Smart Benefits: Obamacare Mandates: What Is And Isn’t Delayed
- NEW: Dems Rip Doherty on Obamacare
- NEW: Doherty Blasts Washington Insiders on Obamacare
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.