NEW: Narragansett Beer Announces the Return of Oktoberfest Brew
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
An award-winning taste
‘Gansett Fest is a traditional amber-brown German Oktoberfest style beer, which has received much critical acclaim, winning silver at the Beverage Tasting Institute’s 2010 World Beer Championship and receiving a gold medal at the 2011 Great International Beer & Cider Competition in Providence, R.I.
Brewed with the highest quality German malt and hops, Fest is crafted in small batches under the supervision of award-winning Brewmaster Sean Larkin at the North American Brewery in Rochester, N.Y. Vienna, Pilsner, Light and Dark Munich malts make up the backbone of the beer, and Northern Brewer and Tettnanger hops are added to give it a crisp but subtle hop flavor. Narragansett Fest recalls memories of the brewery’s historic Oktoberfest celebrations. The can itself touts an image of King Gambrinus, the Patron Saint of Beer, of whom a towering statue once stood on the brewery grounds watching over the festivities.
Offered on draught and in the signature 16-ounce Tallboy cans, Narragansett Fest is available for purchase in Nashville, Tenn., for the first time, due to Narragansett’s expansion into the market this past summer. Narragansett Fest is also available throughout all of New England, New York, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, the District of Columbia, North Carolina, Florida and Wisconsin.
For more information, or to find a retailer near you, visit: www.narragansettbeer.com.
- NEW: Narragansett Beer Announces the Return of Oktoberfest Brew
- Narragansett Beer Kicks Off Father’s Day Tie Design Contest
- Narragansett Beer Takes Top Honors
- Stella Marie Soap Co. and Narragansett Beer Create Natural Soap Bars
- 10 Getaways for Beer Lovers
- 5 Weekend Musts: Bubbles, Beer + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Spring Beer Festival + More
- A Weekend for Beer Lovers
- Best Beer Getaways in New England
- Best RI Spots For Beer And A Bite With Dad
- COLLEGE GUIDE: Best Places to Get a Beer